Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm not blaving...

"Sonny, true love is the greatest thing in the world. Except for a nice MLT: a mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomato is ripe. They're so perky, I love that."
- Miracle Max, The Princess Bride
I was killing time before Hubby's dry cleaning was ready so I grabbed a bite for lunch. Trying not to eat too much meat... cheese sandwich sounds boring, not sure I want a salad, wrap sounds weird, what's this? a prosciutto, mozzarella, lettuce and tomato sandwich on a baguette with pesto mayonnaise? With a side salad?! Well, OK!
It was perfect. Like what you'd make at home except... you didn't have to. Super fresh and just enough of everything. It was awesome.
As for the true love thing... you're on your own.
Galaxy Cafe
three locations - I was in South Austin on Brodie

1 comment: