Friday, October 16, 2009

Coffee Talk: Thunderbird Coffee

Took a mid-morning coffee break this morning and drove my co-worker down the street to Thunderbird Coffee. After maneuvering my car into their oddly spaced parking lot (watch out for the people illegally turning left into the lot from Koenig Westbound), my co-worker ran in to grab a cup of coffee. Here's what he had to say:

-Stood at the counter for 5 minutes, there was no line, no one acknowledged me (even though 2 non-working, chatty employees saw me) -Ordered small coffee at a cost of $ 2.15 (Starbucks small cup $1.30) -Coffee prep station dirty, various creamer and half/half containers empty -Coffee was hot with a mild taste. -Not at all impressed with service or quality of coffee.

There you have it. At least they have a cool cup.

Thunderbird Coffee 1401Koenig Lane Austin, Texas 78756 512-420-8660 http://thunderbirdcoffee.com/

2 comments:

  1. So wanted to like Thunderbird, but I went more out of convenience than desire. I never had it that bad though. Sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Customer service is lacking everywhere nowadays it seems.

    ReplyDelete