Saturday, October 03, 2009

Houston, We Do Not Have a Problem

Met Cheetah and Zilla for lunch the other day and I was running late (surprise, surprise). I walk in and Cheetah was having a Cosmo! Far be it for me to let my friend drink alone. Had a Greyhound. That's sorta healthy, right?
The really healthy part was the Sashimi Tuna Salad - pan seared ahi with cilantro-ginger vinaigrette, mixed greens, avocado and mango. Yum-um-me! Just big enough for lunch - enough protein to get you through the afternoon, enough fiber to fill you up and just enough avocado to be delicious. I love me an avocado.
Balanced out that Greyhound with an espresso and 1/3 of a slice of Key Lime Pie.
Look out rest of the afternoon, here I come!!!
Houston's
2408 West Anderson Lane
Austin, Texas 78757
512.451.7333

No comments:

Post a Comment