Sunday, April 11, 2010

Before and After

That was before.
This was after.
I absolutely friggin' love Celia's in Amarillo, Texas. I have no idea what they do that makes me love their food. Is it the best I've ever had? Probably not. Is it fancy? Nope. Is it magically delicious? Hell to the yes!
I do know they put oregano in their taco sauce, which to me looked like salsa, but either way was fantastic.
It's the kind of place that has regulars, it's the kind of place that if they say 20 minutes for take-out, it's 40, it's the kind of place that may get a demerit or two on their health inspection.
It's also the kind of place that doesn't make you feel bad for cleaning your plate. And that's my kind of place.
Celia's Cocina
2917 SW 6th Avenue
Amarillo, Texas 79106
806.322.0375

No comments:

Post a Comment