Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Breakfast makes me happy

This morning I took a little extra time for myself. I slept a little later, fed and dressed the baby, drove a little slower, and stopped for breakfast at Frisco. Frisco, or the Frisco Shop, or Nighthawk Frisco, has been open in Austin for many years (30+). If you have not been, you are missing out! This morning I had an over-easy egg (cooked perfectly), three slices of bacon, hashbrowns, biscuits with butter and strawberry jam, and coffee served in a cup AND saucer. Polo, my waiter who has worked there forever, couldn't wait to refill my coffee cup (three times, because they have great coffee). My other favorites at Frisco are the chicken and dumplings, which is the lunch special on Tuesdays, and their strawberry pie. But really it's ALL good. http://www.frisconighthawk.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment