Monday, August 10, 2009

Juarez my taco?

Finally!! Victory!! I found a GREAT place to get breakfast tacos in Round Rock! Well, actually my husband did. This past Saturday my husband and I both wanted breakfast tacos, but we didn't want them from the same old places that we had been going to. So, my husband got on the computer and started searching...hard. I don't know how we hadn't heard of Juarez Mexican Bakey, but we know about it now and will be going there for breakfast tacos (or burritos as my husband from Lubbock says) from now on. I got a classic potato, egg, and cheese - DELICIOUS. My husband got a potato, bacon, egg and cheese and a chorizo and egg tacos. Were they good? I didn't hear him speak the whole time he ate them. What about the salsa? Wonderful as well. To top it all off my husband brought home a box of pan dulce (sweet bread). Normally, I'm not a big fan, but this was very fresh and very tasty with my coffee.
I wish I could give you their web address...but they don't have one (gasp). The street address is 1701 South Mays Street, Round Rock, TX 78660, phone number 512-255-6262.
Disfrute!

No comments:

Post a Comment